Download your data any time you need it
Your entire database is in one trusted place—Contactually. But maybe you want to download your contacts to reorganize them or export a list of contacts for your newsletter. Whatever the reason, it's easy to get a spreadsheet of contacts.
If you are on a team in Contactually, team admins may restrict exporting to other admins. If you do not see an export button and you are not a team admin, please reach out to your team admin to enable these permissions.
How to export contacts
1. Go to the Contacts page.
2. On the top right, click on the blue Export button.
3. You can choose if you want to export:
- all contacts
- a group of contacts that you've filtered to
- contacts in a specific Bucket
You can also indicate if you want to export Notes associated with contacts. Custom fields will be included automatically.
4. Click Export.
You'll receive an email at your Contactually sign-in email address containing a link to download the CSV file. You should receive the email within 30 minutes of exporting the contacts; check your spam or promotions folder if you don't see it.
What information can I export?
The exported CSV includes:
- first name
- last name
- when the contact was created
- email address(es)
- Twitter name
- Facebook URL
- LinkedIn URL
- when the contact was last contacted
- phone number(s)
- custom fields
- Notes (only includes Notes you personally wrote, not Notes added by teammates)