In addition to the integrations Contactually has built, there are a number of applications that have built integrations on their end to push data either to or from Contactually. Please contact their account management or support teams for more information.
Don't see the integration you need? Check out Zapier, an app connector tool that helps you create your own integrations
- Lead capture from Zillow, Trulia, and FiveStreet
- Open house lead capture
- Website lead capture
- Lead routing and follow-up
Lead capture from Zillow, Trulia, and FiveStreet
- Contactually integrates directly with Zillow and Trulia. See here for details.
- FiveStreet has built an integration with Contactually on their end. See here for instructions on how to enable the lead import.
Open house lead capture tools
- Spacio (Leads synced from Spacio to Contactually)
Website lead capture tools
- Boldleads (Leads synced from Boldleads to Contactually)
- Easy Agent Pro's LeadSites (Leads synced from LeadSites to Contactually)
- TRIBUS (Leads synced from TRIBUS to Contactually)
- WolfNet (Leads synced from WolfNet to Contactually)
Lead routing and follow-up
Leads can be easily routed using Contactually's Lead Routing feature.
To set up an autoresponder or follow-up workflow, use a Program.
Contactually has two-way integrations with MailChimp for newsletters and other large-scale e-marketing efforts. There are also several e-marketing and property listing e-alert applications that have built integrations on their end.
- Active Campaign (Import Contactually contacts to Active Campaign)
- OutboundEngine (Import Contactually contacts to Outbound Engine)
- RealScout (Import Contactually contacts to RealScout)
- rezora (sync contacts to rezora and log rezora emails in Contactually)
- CallAction (Capture calls in Contactually and follow up with programs)
- Imprev (sync contact to Imprev)
Want to easily call your list of leads? The below in-app calling applications and dialers have built integrations with Contactually.
- ArchAgent (Leads and call notes synced from ArchAgent to Contactually)
- Kixie (Click-to-call functionality and call note logging within Contactually; Contactually contacts can be synced to Kixie)
- Talkdesk (Display of Contactually profile information within Talkdesk; Talkdesk contacts can be synced to Contactually; click-to-call functionality within Contactually)