Contactually's integration with Zillow and Trulia makes it easy for you to manage your leads. Seamlessly sync your leads from Zillow and Trulia to Contactually. Import them into a specific Bucket and attach that Bucket to a Program to automatically trigger a response or follow-up campaign.
How will this integration work for me?
Please read on to understand how you should expect to see your leads in Contactually, based on Zillow's new lead routing features.
If you have your own Zillow leads account with no other Zillow team members:
- This integration will write your new leads to your Contactually account.
If you are on a Zillow team with other agents:
- Your Zillow team admin must have a Contactually account and must connect their Contactually account to Zillow following the process below. If the Zillow admin does not connect their Contactually account, no agents on the Zillow team will receive Zillow leads in Contactually.
- The agent receiving the lead must be on the same team in Contactually as the Zillow admin. If the agent receiving the lead is on a different Contactually team, the lead will instead be written in the Zillow admin's Contactually account.
How to integrate Contactually with Zillow and Trulia
1. Go to Settings and click Integrations on the left-hand side.
2. Scroll down the page and click on the blue Connect button within Zillow / Trulia.
3. Choose the Buckets you want the leads to be captured in. Copy the API key and click Save.
4. Log in to your Zillow account.
5. Click Agent Hub at the top right. Then click Account.
6. Click Connect to My CRM.
7. Click Add Partner and choose Contactually from the dropdown menu.
8. Paste your API key (which you copied earlier during step 3 and which you can also find here).
9. Click Save.
Make sure you see that the status on Zillow is active.
10. Return to Contactually and click on Lead Capture on the Settings page. Check the box at the top to ensure that your leads are captured. You can return to this page at any time to see the leads that have been collected.
I connected my account but didn't receive a lead that was assigned to me in Zillow
If your Zillow admin doesn’t connect their Contactually account or if your Zillow admin is on a different Contactually team, you will not receive leads assigned from Zillow. This is directed by Zillow, because the Zillow admin pays for the leads.
I'm a Zillow Admin and I received a lead that Zillow assigned to one of my agents
If you are a Zillow admin and a lead from your account is assigned to an agent who is:
- on a different Contactually team
- is not a Contactually user, or
- does not connect their Contactually account,
you will receive their Zillow-assigned leads instead.
I didn't receive a copy of a text or phone lead in my Contactually account
All Contactually contacts must have either a first name, last name or email address. If the lead does not have one of these fields, Contactually will not create this lead in your account.