You can reset your password in two ways:
You've forgotten your password and can't log in
1. Click here to go to the sign-in page.
2. Click "Forgot your password?"
3. Enter the email address you used to sign up for Contactually. Then click Request Password Reset to receive the password reset email. An email will be sent to the email address you use as your Contactually login.
If you do not remember what email address you use to sign in, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Check your email for a message with the subject "Reset password instructions." If you don't receive the email within 15 minutes, check your junk and spam folders, and the Promotions tab if you use Gmail. If you still don't see the email, repeat steps 1 through 3. If after a second try you still don't see the email, send an email to email@example.com.
5. Click the link in the email to reset your password. For security reasons, the link will expire in two hours. If you don't update your password within that timeframe, repeat steps 1 and 2 and generate another reset link.
6. Enter your new password. Click the blue Update Password button.
You're already logged in and you want to change your password
1. Go to Contactually's Settings and click Profile far down on the left hand side under User.
2. Scroll down until you find Current Password. Enter your current password in the field below.
If you don't know your current password, click the small blue "Forgot your password?" link at the bottom of the page. You will be sent a link to reset your password and you can just pick your new password then. If you don't receive the email within 15 minutes, check your junk and spam folders, and the Promotions tab if you use Gmail. If you still don't see the email, click "Forgot your password?" again. If after a second try you still don't see the email, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Enter a new password in the next field down under New Password.
4. Confirm your new password under Confirm New Password.
5. Click Change Password.