Automated reminders ensure you're always in touch
One of the things that sets Contactually apart from other systems is that we send you follow-up suggestions. Contactually assesses your database based on rules that you set and lets you know which relationships to prioritize, based on the time passed since last interaction. You then receive both an in-app prompt and a reminder via email, so you know exactly what to do next.
Follow-Up Reminders are generated based on Bucket reminder intervals. To receive Follow-Up Reminders for a contact, place that contact in a Bucket with a reminder interval. Buckets without reminder intervals do not generate Follow-Up Reminders.
How to get Follow-Up Reminders on the Dashboard
First, set Follow-Up Reminders for the Buckets of contacts you wanted to be reminded to contact.
Adjusting the reminders for existing Buckets
Go to the Buckets page. The column on the far left titled Reminder shows the number of days that serves as the reminder interval for each Bucket. To edit this number, click the Bucket name. On the page that has that Bucket's details, find the box at the top labeled "Reminder (Days)." Type in the number of days you want to wait between interactions before being prompted to follow up.
Setting a Follow-Up Reminder interval when creating a new Bucket
Use the box labeled "Reminder" to type in the number of days you want to wait between interactions before being prompted to follow up.
Changing your Follow-Up settings
1. Go to Follow-Up Settings.
2. To receive Follow-Up Reminders, tick the checkbox to indicate "Generate Follow-Up Reminders"
3. Use the drop-down next to "Generate up to" to indicate how many Follow-Up Reminders you want to receive. If more than this number become due, any additional reminders will be held until the next day. Use the subsequent drop-down menus to indicate how frequently and at what time you want the reminders.
4. Tick the checkbox beside "Email these reminders to me once a day" if you also want to receive reminders in a batch via email.
5. Click Save Settings. All changes will take place the following day.