How to sync iPhone contacts to Contactually (one-way)
1. Download the Contactually app. If you've already downloaded the app, make sure you are running app version 3.3.0 or above, and open it.
2. Upon opening the app for the first time, you'll see a pop-up message indicating that "Contactually" Would Like to Access Your Contacts. Click OK.
3. Contactually will sync contacts'
- first and last name,
- phone number(s),
- emails address(es),
- physical address(es),
- websites, and
- social media profiles.
Your contacts will sync from your phone each time you open the Contactually app, but you can tap the Sync button in the Contactually app Settings to manually sync your device's contacts into Contactually.
Disabling contact sync
1. Open your iPhone's Settings.
2. Locate and tap Contactually on the list.
3. Under "Allow Contactually to Access," find the toggle beside Contacts and toggle to off so that the toggle bar turns gray.
Once it is grayed out, Contactually can no longer sync from your iPhone contacts.
I deleted a contact, but my phone synced it back into Contactually. How can I prevent this from happening?
When your phone syncs with Contactually, each sync is considered a new import, so the system thinks that you are trying to add back all the contacts you deleted. Instead of deleting contacts, archive them. Archived contacts will resync each time your phone syncs, but their status won't change: They'll remain archived (i.e. out of sight and out of your way).
How do I continuously two-way sync iPhone contacts and Contactually?
How to manually log phone calls and meetings