- How to add an email signature
- How to insert an image into your signature
How to add an email signature
Go to Settings and click Email on the left hand side. Scroll down to see the text box for the default subject and email signature. Create your signature and click Save Settings.
The signature will appear at the bottom of every email you send through Contactually.
To change to HTML and paste in the HTML from an email signature you already have, click the icon furthest to the left in the tool bar. The icon is just to the left of the Size dropdown menu. To revert to rich text, click the icon again.
How to insert an image into your signature
Click the image icon in the tool bar.
1. Click the Upload tab.
2. Click Choose File and select the image.
3. Click Send it to the Server. You should see the image loading before you're directed to the next step. Don't click OK just yet.
4. You'll be redirected to the Image Info tab, where you can adjust the width and height of the image. Be sure that the lock icon next to the width and height fields shows as locked so that the proportions stay even.
5. Click OK.
6. The image will appear in your signature. Click Save Settings.
Can I have multiple email signatures and toggle between them for my different email addresses?
No, you can only have one email signature.
How do I upload an email signature I already have created?
Copy the HTML code for the signature you already have. In the email signature area of Contactually's Settings, click the icon furthest to the left on the tool bar. The icon resembles a piece of paper with a folded corner and is to the left of the Size dropdown menu. Paste the HTML code. Click Save Settings.
If the signature is too small or large, contact the designer who created it for you and ask for it to be resized.