You can utilize some of Contactually's main features through our Google Chrome plugin. You'll be able to immediately bucket, tag or view your past interactions with a contact. Here's how you can download it.
1. Go to Settings (can be found on the drop-down next to your picture or initials), press Desktop + Mobile Apps, and click the Install Plugin button underneath 'Gmail'.
2. You will be redirected to the Chrome App Store. Click the '+Add to Chrome' button on the top right corner.
3. In the pop-up dialog box that appears, click 'Add Extension'.
4. After the extension is downloaded, you will see a pop-up box that says 'Contactually has been added to Chrome'.
When you close that window, you will see that the blue '+Add to Chrome' earlier now turns green and says 'Added to Chrome'.
5. Open a new tab and log in to your Gmail account. You will then see the Contactually extension on the right side of the screen, next to your settings.
To learn how to use the Chrome plugin, please click here.
Once it's installed, what can I do with the Chrome plugin?
How to uninstall the Chrome plugin?
Why is my Chrome plugin not showing up in Gmail?
Why is the Chrome plugin telling me I'm not logged in?
How can I add tags via the Chrome plugin?