- How to sync Facebook and Contactually
- How to sync LinkedIn and Contactually
- Related articles
Facebook can sync contacts to both iPhone and Android address books. If you have an Android, download the Contactually mobile app and turn on the setting so that your phone contacts will automatically sync to Contactually (click here for instructions). If you have an iPhone, you'll first need to sync your phone's contacts with Google contacts. Contactually syncs regularly with Google so will import all Facebook contacts from there.
How to sync Facebook and Contactually
1. Set a Google account as the default email in your iPhone. Read this article for instructions: Sync iPhone and Android contacts with Contactually via Google Contacts.
2. Apple and Facebook have a partnership that allows you to sync to Facebook via your iPhone. You don't need to have the Facebook app on your phone.
3. Go to your iPhone's Settings and find Facebook.
4. Log in to your Facebook account. The fine print reads that "Photos and user names are automatically updated for Facebook friends."
You can also select the option to "Update All Contacts" if you want to trigger your phone to import new Facebook contacts and update existing contacts' photos and names.
1. Download the Contactually mobile app if you haven't yet, and turn on the setting to sync contacts from your phone. (See here for instructions.)
2. Find Facebook in your Android's System Settings and log in. The fine print is the same as shown in the iPhone screenshot above.
How to sync LinkedIn and Contactually
You can sync LinkedIn connections with an Android via the LinkedIn mobile app. See here for instructions. There is no LinkedIn iPhone app. You can, however, import your LinkedIn connections and their emails to Contactually.
How to import Facebook leads into Contactually
How do I import contacts into Contactually?
How do I add a social network profile link to a contact?
How do I import LinkedIn contacts?