Contactually makes it easier for you to reach your contacts and build strong, meaningful relationships by directly sending emails from within the system. No need to go back and forth with your email client.
There are several ways to start sending an email to your contacts:
- From the Contacts page, click on the email address below the contact name
- From the Dashboard, click on the Follow Up button
- From the contact's Profile page, click on the Follow-up button
Here's the view of the Email composer in Contactually, also known as the Follow-Up Modal.
- If you have more than 1 email address for the contact, you'll be able to choose where to send the email/message to by clicking on the drop-down on the 'To' field.
- The 'Open In:' link allows you to email your contact from your email client.
-'Click' will enable the Link tracking feature. You will see if a link in your email was clicked by the recipient.
- 'Reply' will track if the contact responds or not. You can change the number of days by clicking on the number that will show once the box has been clicked. You will be notified through your dashboard if the contact did not respond after the specified number of days.
- 'Open' will track if the email was opened by the recipient.
- To reply to a previous email conversation, hover your mouse over the email conversation (under 'Your Recent Conversations') that you want to reply to and the Reply button will pop up. NOTE that the date reflected in the Recent Conversations are the dates when the email thread started and NOT the last message exchanged.
- Click on the down arrow next to 'Now' if you want to send your message at a later date/time through our 'Sending Messages Later' feature.
- If you already created an Email template or want to create one, you can click on 'Email Templates' and access them. (Email templates available for Professional and Enterprise users only)
- You can BCC a contact but take note that the message won't be recorded as an interaction under the BCCed contact's profile.