Which of the below two issues are you experiencing?
1. The Chrome plugin is not showing up at all, neither as a sidebar in my inbox nor when I compose an email.
2. The Bucket function is working when I compose an email, but the plugin sidebar is not showing up in my inbox.
The plugin isn't showing up at all
Check that the plugin is enabled in your Chrome settings.
1. Go to your Chrome settings by clicking the three vertical dots at the top right of your browser.
2. Click Extensions on the left hand side. To the right of the Contactually plugin, check that you have ticked the checkbox that says "Enabled."
The Bucket function works but the sidebar isn't showing up
Double check that the Bucket function is working. Compose a message to a contact and make sure you can see and change that contact's Bucket(s).
If the Buckets function is working and the sidebar still isn't showing up in your inbox, follow the steps below.
1. Go to your Gmail settings by clicking the gear icon at the top right of your screen.
2. Click the Labs tab.
3. Check if the Preview Pane is enabled. If it is, disable it and then save changes.
4. Refresh the page or close out and open it again. If the plugin is still missing, email our support team.
Help! My Contactually Chrome plugin is telling me I'm not logged in