1. The Chrome plugin is not showing up at all - sidebar and bucket function
2. The bucket function is working but the plugin sidebar is not showing up
For the first scenario, you will need to check if the plugin is indeed enabled in your Chrome settings.
1. Go to your Chrome settings (top right of browser)
2. Click on Extensions and check that the plugin is Enabled.
For the second scenario, double check that the bucket function is working. Compose a message to a contact and you should see the drop down box for buckets under the To field.
If that is working and it's only the side bar that is not showing up, please do the following:
1. Go to your Gmail settings (gear on top right)
2. Click on the tab for Labs.
3. Check if the Preview Pane is enabled. If it is, disable it and then save changes. You should be good to go after doing that.
If these tips did not do the trick, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and our technical team will look into this issue further.
How to uninstall the plugin?
How do I install the Chrome Plugin?
Why is the plugin telling me I'm not logged in?
How can I add tags via the plugin?