Contactually's integration with MailChimp makes it easy for you to manage your email distribution lists by synchronizing the contacts you're connecting with via e-mail directly into MailChimp. Follow these simple instructions to connect your Contactually buckets to the appropriate MailChimp lists.
1. Add your MailChimp account to Contactually in the Integrations page.
2. Log in to MailChimp to authorize a connection between your MailChimp and Contactually accounts.
A notification will show if you have successfully connected your MailChimp account to Contactually.
4. Select a bucket you want to sync. Once checked, a drop-down menu will appear which lets you choose the list you want your contacts to go into.
NOTE: Make sure that you have created lists in your MailChimp account.
Another way to assign buckets to sync with your MailChimp account is through the Buckets page.
1. Select the bucket you want to sync. Click on 'Integrations and Programs' and enable MailChimp by marking a check on the checkbox under 'Sync?' and choosing the MailChimp list you want to sync the contacts in that bucket.
2. Make sure to click on 'Save' on the right side of the page.
- It may take a few hours before the sync takes effect.
- We sync with MailChimp once a day.