The easy way to organize
If you are just starting to set up your Contactually account, you can bucket your top 100-200 contacts first. This would be enough to start using Contactually and see how we remind you to follow up with contacts. Of course, the more relevant and important contacts you bucket the more you will be able to maximize the use of Contactually.
An easy and fun way to bucket your contacts would be to play the 'Bucket Game'.
The bucket game will suggest 1 contact at a time and all you have to do is click on the bucket it belongs to. It will show you 50 contacts per round. When you play the Bucket Game, we automatically order your contacts based on who we think is important. Usually, the first ones to be suggested are contacts that you recently contacted. This way, you won't be bothered by unimportant contacts who you rarely connect with.
Play the Bucket Game:
1. Go to the Buckets page or go to the Contacts page.
2. On the upper right side of the page, click the Bucket Game link.
3. Once inside the Bucket Game page, you will see the instructions on how to play the game. Click any of the arrows on both sides of the page to navigate and see other instructions.
4. Click 'Start Game' to sort your contacts.
5. You can use your mouse to click on the bucket that you want the contact to go to. You can also use your keyboard and choose the appropriate letter corresponding to the bucket. If you need to exit the game, just click on 'Exit Game' on the top right of the screen.
How do I create a bucket?
What are buckets and how do they work?
How do I bucket my contacts?