It happens to all of us! If you have forgotten your password or if you just simply want to update your current one, here’s how you can reset it.
Note: For security reasons, we are unable to send you a copy of your password. Because your password is encrypted in our database, we have no way of knowing what it is.
If you know your current password and can still log in to your Contactually account:
1. You can reset your password by going to Settings.
2. Select Profile on the left pane.
3. Put in your current password and your new password.
4. Hit 'Update Account'.
If you forgot your current password and cannot log into Contactually:
1. Please click here to get to the log-in page then click on ‘Forget your password’.
2. Enter the email address you used to sign up for Contactually. Then click on the ‘Request Password Reset’ button to receive the password reset email.
3. Check your email for the message with the subject ‘Reset password instructions’. Inside is a link where you can update your password.
4. Click on the link and enter your new password then hit the blue 'Update Password' button. For security reasons, the link will expire in less than 2 hours and you may need to request for a new one if you don't use it within that time frame.
5. Finally, after successfully creating a new password, you will be logged into your account automatically and will be redirected to your Dashboard page.
Note: If you didn’t receive your password reset email in your inbox:
1. Check your spam or junk mail folder.
2. If it's not in your spam folder, please request another password reset email.
3. If you have multiple emails accounts, please make sure that you are checking the right one. The right one would be the email address shown in your Settings>Profile page.
4. If you still have not received your password reset email, send an email to email@example.com and our support agents will assist you.
Security at Contactually
How do I cancel my account?