Organize your database directly from your inbox
Ever receive an email from a lead, make a mental note to bucket the lead in Contactually, and then forget to do it? Contactually's Chrome plugin for Gmail allows you to bucket contacts right from your inbox. You can even change a contact's Bucket so that existing contacts are in the most relevant Buckets based on where they are in the sales process or what role they play in your network.
The plugin also shows you a list of people you need to follow up with and allows you to let Contactually know that you’ve already followed up with someone. Complete your Follow-Ups right from your inbox!
How to install the Chrome plugin
In order to use the Chrome plugin, you must use Chrome as your browser and Gmail for your email.
1. Go to your Contactually Settings by clicking your initials or photo at the top right.
2. On the left hand side, click Desktop + Mobile Apps.
3. Click the blue Install Plugin button underneath Gmail.
4. You'll be redirected to the Chrome App Store. Click the "+Add to Chrome" button at the top right corner.
5. In the pop-up window, click "Add extension."
6. After the extension is downloaded, you'll see a pop-up that says "Contactually has been added to Chrome."
When you close that window, you'll see that the blue "+Add to Chrome" button has now turned green and changed to "Added to Chrome."
The Contactually plugin appears at the top right of your Gmail inbox. You may need to refresh the page or close out and reopen it in order to see the plugin.
How to use the plugin
Help! My Contactually Chrome plugin isn't showing up in Gmail
Help! My Contactually Chrome plugin is telling me I'm not logged in